ISSN 2309-1797; e-ISSN 2415-3397
Aims and Scope
Goals of the present Journal:
- promoting development of the new prospective humanitarian science, psycholinguistics;
- presenting schools of thought, concepts, theories, approaches, models, methods, postulates, technologies and psycholinguistics-related methodologies;
- popularizing results of modern psycholinguistic research by Ukrainian and foreign scientists;
- exchanging new scientific psycholinguistic information to establish business and academic contacts with other psycholinguists from all over the world;
- promoting active implementation of psycholinguistic research in various fields of social and public life for both people and government institutions;
- exerting effort to create new international psycholinguistics projects;
- involving young scientists into the study and implementation of practical aspects of psycholinguistics.
Problematics of the Present Journal: production and perception of utterance and text, languaging, language consciousness, language, metalinguistic, linguistic, language and communicative competencies, formation and development of verbal consciousness, the conscious and the unconscious in acquisition of languages, development of a language and communicative personality, and other theoretical and applied problems important for the development of psycholinguistics.
Journal accepts articles in such branches of psycholinguistics as:
- Theory and methodology of psycholinguistics.
- Origins and development of psycholinguistics.
- Psycholinguistics of speech generation and perception (listening, speaking, reading, writing, inner speaking).
- Reflexive psycholinguistics.
- Psycholinguistics of development.
- Psycholinguistics of translation.
- Applied psycholinguistics (psycholinguistics in linguodidactics and correctional pedagogy, pathopsychology, aphasiology; psycholinguistics in engineering, military, space, political and judicial psychology, forensics; psycholinguistics in problematics of artificial intelligence, machine translation, search engines and computer technologies
- Psycholinguistics and worldview.
- Psycholinguistics and personality.
- Psycholinguistics and linguistic consciousness.
- Psycholinguistics of verbal communication.
- Psycholinguistics of communication and discourse.
- Ethnic psycholinguistics.
- Sociopsycholinguistics. Language and social context. Dialogue.