ARCHIVE BY YEAR
Aims and Scope
Goals of the present Collection:
- promoting development of the new prospective humanitarian science, psycholinguistics;
- presenting schools of thought, concepts, theories, approaches, models, methods, postulates, technologies and psycholinguistics-related methodologies;
- popularizing results of modern psycholinguistic research by Ukrainian and foreign scientists;
- exchanging new scientific psycholinguistic information to establish business and academic contacts with other psycholinguists from all over the world;
- promoting active implementation of psycholinguistic research in various fields of social and public life for both people and government institutions;
- exerting effort to create new international psycholinguistics projects;
- involving young scientists into the study and implementation of practical aspects of psycholinguistics.
Problematics of the present Collection: production and perception of utterance and text, languaging, language consciousness, language, metalinguistic, linguistic, language and communicative competencies, formation and development of verbal consciousness, the conscious and the unconscious in acquisition of languages, development of a language and communicative personality, and other theoretical and applied problems important for the development of psycholinguistics.
The Collection presents results of analyzing research works in such branches of psycholinguistics as: history of psycholinguistics, theory and methodology of psycholinguistics, psycholinguistics of speech generation and perception, psycholinguistics of development, reflexive psycholinguistics, psycholinguistic didactics, psycholinguistics in mastering languages (mother tongue, second, foreign), psycholinguistic diagnostics, psycholinguistic correction, psycholinguistic therapy, ethnic psycholinguistics, psychopoetics, patopsycholinguistics, psychosemantisc, psychosemiology, psycholinguistic synergetics, psycholinguistics of speech influence, psycholinguistics of communication and discourse, psycholinguistics of professional discourse, psycholinguistics of personality, psycholinguistics of translation, psycholinguistics of bilingualism and multilingualism, psycholinguistics of social communication; psycholinguistics in education and remedial pedagogics, pathopsychology, aphasiology, engineering, military, space, political and judicial psychology, forensics, cybernetics, advertising, journalism, mass media, problematics of artificial intelligence, machine translation, search engines and computer technologies etc.
It discloses the interconnection between psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics, neurophysiology, psychophysiology, psychology of communication, noospherology, psychophysics, parapsychology, psychiatry, psychotherapy, psychography, psychoprosodics etc.