Business contactness as a determinant of socio-communicative competency of students’ youth
In the article the scientific positions on the development of business contactness as the leading psychological determinant of social and communicative competency of the students’ youth are theoretically substantiated. Meaningful constructs and features of activating the subject's ability to business contactness are determined. Psycho diagnostic complex of methods for studying the structural components of person’s business contactness is proposed. The actual indicators and levels of the development of peculiarities of business contactness manifestation under leading activities (professional training) are clarified empirically. The quantitative and qualitative analysis of speech-communicative skills that produce the students' ability to business contactness and constructive interaction is done, in particular, by method of respondent’s self-examination are found communicative abilities of «the image of professional»; the level of communicative and organizational inclinations development is studied; the degree of social contactness and sociability manifestation is analyzed; the level of needs and motivational basis for communication is clarified; the ability to interact effectively and work productively in the team is studied. The future prospects for research the development of ability of the future specialist to business contact are outlined.
Bekh, I.D. (2014). Kolizii subiekt-subiektnoi vzaiemodii [Collisions subjectively subject co-operation]. Teoretyko-metodychni problemy vykhovannia ditei ta uchnivskoi molodi – Theoreticaland methodical problems of education of children andstudent's young people, 18 (1), 6-14 [in Ukrainian].
Vysochan, Z.Iu. (2015). Formuvannia komunikatyvnoi kompetentsii studentiv v umovakh profesiinoho spilkuvannia [Forming of communicative competence of students is in the conditions of professional communication]. Naukovyi visnyk Mykolaivskoho NU Seriia: Pedahohichni nauky – Scientific announcer of the Mykolaiv national university. Series: Pedagogical sciences, 2, 19-23 [in Ukrainian].
Herasina, S.V. (2013). Dilova kontaktnist yak peredumova rozvytku zdatnosti studentiv do partnerskoi vzaiemodii [The business pinkness as pre-condition of developing a flair of students is to partner co-operation]. Psykholinhvistyka – Psycholinguistics, 12, 62-71 [in Ukrainian].
Dolynska, L.V. & Penkova, O.I. (2016). Camorealizatsiia osobystosti yak sotsialno-psykholohichnyi fenomen [Realization of personality as socialpsychological phenomeno]. Naukovyi chasopys – Scientific magazine, 3, 18-25 [in Ukrainian].
Korniiaka, O.M. (2011). Osoblyvosti rozvytku komunikatyvnoi kompetentnosti fakhivtsiv na riznykh etapakh yikh profesiinoho stanovlennia [Features of development of communicative competence of specialists on the different stages them professional becoming]. Psykholinhvistyka. – Psycholinguistics, 8, 33-45 [in Ukrainian].
Pobirchenko, N.A. (2005). Dilovyi kontakt [Business contact]. Kyiv: Naukovyi svit [in Ukrainian].
Polousova, N.V. (2016). Dilova kontaktnist i komunikatyvna kompetentnist yak umova profesiinoi samorealizatsii maibutnikh kvalifikovanykh fakhivtsiv [Business pinkness and communicative competence as acondition of professional self-realization of future skilled specialists]. Naukovyi visnyk Khersonskoho derzhavnoho universytetu – Scientific announcer of the Kherson state university, 2, 91-95 [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 245 PDF Downloads: 346
Copyright (c) 2017 Psycholinguistics
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Licensing terms ensure preservation of copyright, and the right of the journal to publish original scientific papers containing results of theoretical and experimental research works which are not currently subject to review for publication in other scientific edition, bulletin or jounals. All materials are spread on conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution International CC-BY, which allows other persons and institutions to recognize authorship of this work and its initial source as the journal. The Author shall transfer to the editorial board of the journal the right to spread the electronic version of the paper by all kinds of electronic means (placement at the official website of the journal, electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
- The intellectual property and copyright on the original content of all scientific contributions shall remain with the authors grant, in exchange for publication in the Journal, exclusive licensing of first publication, giving the Journal the right to produce and disseminate the contributions, whether collectively with other articles or individually, and in all media forms known or to come.
- The authors shall guarantee the originality of their material and shall not publish any text that would appear to contravene, in any way, the definition of originality as given in the intellectual property.
- Plagiarism and false or intentionally misleading declarations constitute behavior that is at odds with the ethics of scientific publication; as such, they are deemed unacceptable.
- No significant part of the article shall have been previously published either as an article or as a chapter, or be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- If the authors intend to reproduce their article in other publications or for any other purpose and by any means, they must obtain the written authorization of the editorial board.
- Reproduction of extracts of publications is possible provided that the authors cite their source and have obtained explicit permission from the rights holders, which permission shall not be unduly withheld. Reference must be given to the title of the article, the journal, the author(s), date and place of publication. The journal reserves the right to apply reproduction rights.
Provided the paper is accepted for publication in the present journal, the Author shall sign the License Agreement and Provisions on a Conflict of interest. The originals copy of the License Agreement and Provisions on a Conflict of Interests (a scanned's copyes) is sent to the e-mail address of the Editorial Board of this journal - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Author shall reserve the right to use materials of the paper, without approval of the editorial board and the founders of this journal:
- fully or partially, for educational purposes;
- for writing their own dissertation papers;
- for preparation of theses, conference reports or presentations.
Place electronic copies of the paper (including the final electronic version downloaded from the official website) at:
- personal web resources of all Authors (websites, webpages, blogs, etc.);
- web resources of the institutions where the Authors are employed (including electronic institutional repositories);
- non-profit public access web resources (for example, arXiv.org).
In all cases, it is obligatory to have a bibliographic reference to the paper, or a hyperlink to its electronic copy placed at the official website of this journal.
We will endeavor to protect the rights of authors and will investigate claims of plagiarism or misuse of published articles. We also seek to protect the reputation of the journal. Submitted articles may therefore be checked with duplication-checking software. If an article is found to have plagiarized published work we reserve the right to take action including publishing a correction; retracting the article; or pursuing other procedural or legal remedies.