ISSN 2309-1797; e-ISSN 2415-3397
Principles of Editorial (Publishing) Activity
The release of Collection in the activity follows next transnational principles:
- executes the requirements of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), of Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI) and Berlin Declaration Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities;
- adheres to editorial independence;
- gives priority to the discussion and discussions;
- removes any conflicts of interests according to the worked out mechanism;
- encourages and supports scientific honesty;
- gives advantage to the intellectual standards and levels of materials, but not to the financial and political benefit and commercial reasoning;
- satisfies scientific necessities and interests of authors and readers;
- systematic conducts work after to the improvement Collection;
- quality of materials which are published guarantees;
- provides anonymity in the system of mutual relations «Author is Reviewer (-ers)»;
- informs the authors of rules and requirements of publication;
- provides freedom of expression of opinions of authors of the articles;
- watches after the observance of intellectual ownership rights;
- develops recommendations and rules of criticizing of manuscripts;
- protects confidentiality of these individual recipients – investigated which participated in psycholinguistic лонгитюдних and mass experimentsх;
- develops the mechanisms of decision of conflict of interests;
- operatively publishes a correction, clarification, refutation and apology, when it is necessary;
- foresees possibility of realization of appeal;
- adheres to tolerance in intercourse.
Functions of International Scientific and Editorial Council:
- Consultative (providing when it is necessary special consultations by the Editorial members and Reviewers on some new, less studied and discursive problematic aspects of psycholinguistics).
- Developing pragmatic (contribution to the Collection developing and realization of international scientific cooperation, searching for new forms and methods of Collection functioning, improvement of its Editorial policy).
- Expert (providing articles reviewing, expertise (in cases needed) of reviews and reviewed articles, specialized evaluation of Collection quality, appropriateness and compositioning of articles in it).
- Advisory (participation in Collection composing, decision making on articles published, influence on decision making process and others).
Co-Operating is with Authors
In co-operating with Аuthors the editorial board of Collection follows such rules:
- carries out all necessary measures for providing of quality of materials which are presented and subject to the next publication;
- provides the observance of the set mechanisms of criticizing of the articles, and also refutation or abolition of decisions, accepted by a release;
- necessarily informs the author of manuscript or about the acceptance of the article to printing, whether about the necessity of her revision, whether about the rejection of the article;
- gives the argued description of expert estimation of the article presented to printing.
Co-Operating is with Reviewers
In co-operating with Reviewers the release of Collection adheres to the next rules:
- presents to the reviewers instruction and recommendations from criticizing of manuscripts;
- provides reviewers the system of verification of degree of originality of the article;
- avouches for reviewers confidentiality;
- presents possibility (right) to give up criticizing without explanation of reasons of refuse (except the set conflict of interests);
- examines criticizing as inalienable part of evaluation of scientific publication, which confirms high quality of the scientific articles.
Criticizing foresees work with those reviewers – experts of Collection, which are the acknowledged specialists in the corresponding to the article sphere of knowledge. For this purpose release, except the members of editorial board co-operates with the wide circle of research workers from the different countries of the world. The article is accepted to printing only after her discussion on meeting of editorial board of magazine at presence of positive review of reviewer and support of members of editorial board majority. The geared-up in full number of Collection is examined and recommended to printing the decision of Scientific advice of Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi Hryhorii Skovoroda State Pedagogical University.
Co-Operating is with Readers
- Any reader or potential author has the opportunity to appeal to the members of editorial board after elucidation of incomprehensible professional questions which answer the subjects of Collection, sending sheet on the e-mail of publishing house of firstname.lastname@example.org;
- a release informs readers, whose account the article is printed for, what role of sponsors in realization of research, presented in her;
- gives to the readers the materials high-quality executed in intellectually-semantic and lingually-stylistic aspects;
- satisfies the requirements of readers in materials of both fundamental and applied character, both in theoretical and in the experimental-applied measuring;
- provides the real expectation of readers in relation to originality, novelty and actuality of materials, their readability and clearness.
Observance of Ethic Norms (Ethic Expectations)
Release of Collection of scientific works of «Psycholinguistics. Психолінгвістика. Психолингвистика» supports the modern progressive level of requirements in relation to a selection and publication of the scientific articles. These norms are determined by the standards of quality of the advanced studies, branch type of Collection, and also scientific directions, accepted in a home and world scientific concord.
At development of positions of publishing policy of Collection a release followed recommendations of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and also by experience of the Ukrainian and foreign professional concords, scientific organizations, releases of editions and others like that.
The basic ethic requirements to the scientific publications are the norm of behavior and professional duties of members of editorial board of Collection on attitude and toward each other, and to public, and also to providing of right for every author on intellectual property. All publications of person (editors, authors and reviewers) attracted in a process are oriented on principles of ethics in scientific publications. An editorial college and reviewers of Collection without prejudice examine all materials given to the publication, estimating each of them properly, without regard to racial, confessional, national, gender, political allegiance, and also social position or job of author.
The substantial sign of professional scientific concord of Collection is implementation of positions of Code, which sets the basic codes of conduct and duties of members of this concord and provides a maximal benefit for his professional existence and removes (neutralizes) actions which would serve to interests of individuals, and also provide a right for every author on intellectual property and freedom of expression and self-realization.
Adhering to Code positions, the release of Collection gives the set of ethic norms and rules, which persons which participate in preparation of publication of results of scientific researches (editors, authors and reviewers) must follow.
A release considers that ethic norms and rules, realized, approved and accepted by most skilled researchers, render a substantial help to the students, graduate students and young scientists in a capture the ethic rules of scientific co-operation, in the improvement of research activity, and leading scientists approve possibility once again to go back to questions which have a large ethic value for scientific practice.