ISSN 2309-1797; e-ISSN 2415-3397
SPECIAL ISSUE (July, 2022)
Specific Themes: Individual differences in personality factors, Personality stability and change in SLA, Academic motivation and emotional processes in SLA, Willingness to communicate in SLA, Perfectionism and SLA, Age, Cognition, Intelligence, Personality, Attention, Interest, Self-Confidence, Anxiety, Attitude, Aptitude, Motivation, Perception, Beliefs, Self-Esteem, Self-Efficacy, Self-Consciousness and Closed Mind, Fear of Learning, Fear of Failure, Short-Term Memory, Gender Restrains.
Types of Manuscripts: Research Articles (both quantitative and qualitative), Case Studies, Review Articles, Reflective Essays, Research Briefs.
There are 2 main points:
- Potential articles should sharply trace the psycholinguistic aspect of the English language study; problems of language acquisition and mastery (L1, L2, L3), language competence, and generative
- Psychological problems and factors highlighted in the articles should not dominate over psycholinguistic aspects, tendencies, and For example, if it is motivation, it should be specifically speech one or communicative motivation. In addition, any phenomenon under study (anxiety, or motivation, or individual psychological features of a person) should be presented only through the prism of generalization and examples of the language material on L2 mastery.
April 30, 2022: Submission Deadline
July 2022: To be published
Articles: Submissions should be well-written, and well-documented, research articles in English. Analysis and data can be quantitative or qualitative (or both). Manuscripts are reviewed and evaluated anonymously by the special issue review team members of PSYCHOLINGUISTICS.
Requirements for the Design of the Article:
- The Structural Elements of Articles in which Presenting Results of an EMPIRICAL Research
- The Structural Elements of Articles in which Presenting Results of an THEORETIC Research
- Research Data Policy
- Data Availability Statement
- Compliance with Ethical Standards
- Technical Requirements for Article Formatting
- Citation and In-Text References
- Formatting for Cited Sources
- Publication Fee
All the submissions must go to the special issue editor, Dr. Ehsan Namaziandost (email@example.com) not later than the deadline.